Campus Ambassador Program
We at Megalith aim to reach the maximum number of students, professionals and colleges possible. And thats where the Campus Ambassador Program (CAP) play its role.
The Campus Ambassador Program is aimed to identify students with a passion and flair in networking, publicity and provide them with platform to showcase their talents at National level. Certain students will be selected as Campus Ambassadors who will publicize Megalith in their respective colleges.
So come! Join as a Campus Ambassador of Megalith and be a part of the new and varied experiences that follow!
- A Certificate of Appreciation on successful completion of the work.
- Build your communication skills by interacting with us and other participants and gain exposure in events promotion, organization and brand management at a national level.
- Chance to promote civil engineering at your college by conducting events in collaboration with Megalith.
- Privilege to attend workshops free of cost.
- Free fare of train to IIT Kharagpur from your college(only for sleeper tickets & One way journey).
- Top 10 CA's will be provided with accomodation free of cost.
- A memento for all CA's attending Megalith 2016.
- Creating brand awareness for Megalith 2016 in and around your campus.
- Informing the students in your institute about our events and activities through social media.
- Putting up posters, flexes and any other promotional materials in your college within 4 days of receiving it.
- Submit photographs of the activities done in your college under CAP.
- Ensure students' participation from your college in workshops and competitions.
- Organizing preliminary events of Megalith in your college, if required.
Terms & Conditions
- More than one CA may be selected from a college depending upon students' strength.
- There must be a minimum of 10 participants participating in our offline events from your college.
- Certificate of Appreciation will be awarded only on successful completion of CAP i.e. from October 2015 to March 2016.
- Megalith will send all the publicity materials to the CAs, but will not be liable for extra cost incurred by the CA. You may arrange for that by talking to your head of department or college civil association.
- All grievances should be taken up with the core team of Megalith 2016 and not with the Civil Engineering Department of IIT Kharagpur or IIT Kharagpur itself.